Basic Policy on Exclusion of Anti-social Forces
We have established the following basic policy and comply to prevent relationships with antisocial forces that threaten the order and safety of society and hinder healthy economic and social development.
- We will not engage in any relationship including any dealings with anti-social forces.
- We respond promptly throughout the organization to unjustified demands from anti-social forces and make an efforts to ensure the safety of executives and employees who respond to such demands.
- We respond systematically and appropriately to unjustified demands by anti-social forces in cooperation with external specialist organizations such as the police, the National Center for the Elimination of Boryokudan (anti-social forces), and lawyers.
- We will not respond to unjustified demands by anti-social forces and will take legal action, both civil and criminal.
Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Measures Policy
We are committed to preventing money laundering and financing of terrorism ("Money Laundering") in accordance with the following basic policy.
- Development of Money Laundering Prevention SystemWe recognize the importance of preventing Money Laundering and endeavor to establish an organization to prevent this and to develop a system to collect information about Money Laundering and to take appropriate action.
- Involvement of ManagementOur management considers the prevention of Money Laundering to be an important management issue and will proactively and aggressively address this issue.
- Identification, Evaluation, and Reduction of Money Laundering RisksBased on a risk-based approach, we examine Money Laundering risks we face, identify and evaluate it, and take appropriate measures to reduce the risks based on the results.
- Customer ManagementWe manage our customers appropriately, including accepting customers and deciding whether or not to deal with them, after verifying their identity in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and strive to eliminate business relationships with inappropriate customers, including those subject to sanctions and anti-social forces.
- Notification and Monitoring of Suspicious TransactionsWe conduct proper transaction monitoring in order to detect suspicious transactions and will promptly notify the authorities if such transactions are detected.
- Compliance Audits and Continuous ImprovementWe regularly verify and internally audit our readiness for preventing Money Laundering and strive to improve continuously.
- Officers and Employees TrainingWe strive to deepen the knowledge and understanding of Money Laundering prevention measures among our officers and employees through ongoing training.